Day 16 – Saturday, March 2
Day 17 – Monday, March 4
Day 18 – Tuesday, March 5
Day 19 – Wednesday, March 6
Day 20 – Thursday, March 7
Some highlights for week 4 include:
- Jesus said that, “It shall be done for you as you have believed” (Matt. 8:13 AMP) and that, “All things are possible to him who believes” (Mark 9:23 NASB). Jesus is talking about the sheer power of belief – the power of your thoughts to impact you realty.
- Who you believe you are and what you think you are capable of doing are determining factors in accomplishing your destiny.
- You will never have more or go farther or accomplish greater things than your thoughts will allow you to. But as quickly as light illuminates a room, a single thought can shed new light on your life, changing everything including your destiny. the Gospel entering your heart empowers you to become a full participant in God’s Kingdom which is present on Earth -within you -right now, and available to you if you are willing to open your mind to new ways of thinking and seeing.
- Your life moves in the direction of your thoughts, like current moving you either closer or farther away from your best destiny. If you want to change your life,you must begin by changing your thoughts. “Let this mind be in your which was also in Christ Jesus.”
- One of the most compelling reasons for journeying toward authenticity is to uncover the genuine beauty of your truest self. It is a process of peeling away the layers of artificial roles we so often play and the ties and limitations we so often impose on our own souls.
- Your soul is beautiful if for no other reason than it was created to express the divine magnificence of the Creator.
- In other words, stop striving. Stop fussing. Relax in the beautiful you God created you to be and worship Him in that beauty.
- Create space in your life for a spiritual beauty spa. Soak in God’s presence. Allow God’s Spirit to wash away any impurities, to peel away the old, dead things and soften the rough places.
- This is true beauty: the beauty of holiness -the beauty of wholeness – the beauty of living in communion with God. This beauty comes from deep within – from “the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.”
- Do you need a new product for your business? A new insight for your marriage or your ministry? Are you ready for God to open the doors of opportunity to take you to the next level in your career? There are treasures hidden in Creation since the beginning of time that God is going to reveal through a human being who is asking, knocking, and seeking; who is ready to obey; and who will give Him glory for the results.
- When you rest in God, you are operating from a place of supernatural power, causing everything you do to seem effortless.
- Where do you need more “know how” – or where in your life are you feeling opposition or boxed in? What does not feel effortless?
- Try putting effort instead into pursuing God’s rest. Practice “being still” and trusting God to lift you up so you can soar – no, vault – effortlessly over the highest fences. Keep company with God so you learn to live freely and lightly.
- God is ready to download thoughts, answers, solutions, and ideas and to pass them through your thoughts and mind to benefit the world. Are you ready to receive it?
- Marketers are banking on the thoughts and images they plant in your mind causing you to buy their product or service. Spending millions of dollars for 30 seconds of advertising must pay off or they would all go out of business. They know that what you repeatedly see and hear affects what you will do. God also knows that His purposes on Earth depend on the thinking power of His people.
- Hiding your thoughts isn’t an option; eventually whatever you harbor in the innermost corridors of your thought life will, sooner or later, reveal itself in the outer arena of your present experience. Just as a seed is for a time hidden underground, it will eventually break through the surface, and its true essences will ultimately be revealed – likewise, “God will both bring to light the secret things that are (now hidden) in darkness and disclose and expose the (secret) aims (motives and purposes) of hearts” 1 Corinthians 4:5 AMP.
- Winning the battle in your thought-life requires meditating daily on the truths found in scripture by studying the Word of God.
- God told Joshua, the appointed successor of Moses, that meditating on His Word was the secret to success and prosperity.
- Meditating is about focusing your thoughts deeply on the works and words of god and allowing them to direct your life.
- Your soul is the divine, eternal essence of you. An uncluttered, healed, and whole soul represents your true, authentic self.
- Only you can chart that journey for yourself and make that discovery known. You must become the “Christopher Columbus” of your own life.
- No one is better than you at being you. We all have something unique to give. Do not compare yourself with anyone else. Dare to maintain your uniqueness and divine originality. Set the standard, be an example, raise the bar – when you do, you give others permission to do the same.
- How can you realign your life so that it reflects the authentic you God had in mind?
- Creativity requires a degree of faith. In fact, faith is simply a matter of first seeing things differently in your mind, and then being convinced of a future potential outcome that does not yet exist.
- If you plan to change your future, don’t set your mind on things or people or circumstances that are smaller than what you desire to see manifested in that future. Replace small thinking with a clear vision of what that bigger picture looks like, down to blueprint-like details you can almost touch, taste, smell, hear and see.
- Ask God to enlarge your capacity to think, to be able to take the limits off – to give you the ability to see in your mind the seed of massive potential He has planted in your heart. Wherever you place your focus, the rest of your mind, talents, abilities and emotions will follow.
- Your focus will determine your future. This is why Paul talked so much about focusing his mind on the task set before him. There is uncommon, unstoppable power in setting your mind on Christ, on things above, and on the high calling set before you.
- Focus is quintessential to discipline, which is always the precursor to success and prosperity.
- The first thought gets built upon by another thought; a lie believed gets added to another lie; until finally that single erroneous thought becomes a major controlling pattern in your life.
- You can’t afford to be complacent. Your life depends upon you being vigilant and sober-minded. You have inherited the Kingdom and have been given dominion over all your adversaries – and you must think like it!
- A cluttered environment is a sign of a cluttered, confused soul. De-clutter your environment so that you can de-clutter your life. Bring order to your closet, drawers, garage, car, finances, and relationships. Bring order to your health by going to bed at a regular hour and eating on schedule.
- Eliminate time wasters.
- How does the order, or lack of order, in your home, office, car, or garage affect the order, or lack of order, in your soul? Is there room for more order? How will you bring that to pass? When?
Feel free to share how week four is coming along for you by commenting below. You may also send any prayer requests to email@example.com